Businesses need to spend more time focused on their core competencies, not managing an IT staff. Let IBG provide you with an outsourced IT help desk to handle all of your organization’s technology management issues. Our primary focus is customer service, and we provide regular assistance from 8am to 6pm as emergency support outside of normal business hours. Whether you require onsite or remote helpdesk support, we can provide you with a solution.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how IBG’s outsourced IT help desk support works:
- Each call is logged within our help desk ticketing system. This system can also be accessed by the end user to open up a new own ticket, get updates on an existing ticket, or lookup a solution.
- Each call is answered by a live person who will either troubleshoot your problem or see that your ticket is routed to the appropriate person.
- Our engineers are automatically notified when a new ticket is issued or if they have not responded to an existing ticket. Tickets are automatically escalated as they approach the SLA (Service Level Agreement) time frame.
- Once a ticket is closed, we conduct a survey to make sure the issue was resolved to the client’s satisfaction and that they were happy with our staff’s handling of the situation.
- Your organization can submit tickets by email, phone, or through our online ticketing system.